<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://coachscorners.ca

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Coach's Corner: Welcome to Coach's Corner!

October 14, 2012

Welcome to Coach's Corner!




Hi!  My name is Margie, and I'm excited to be entering the blogging world.  I am an educator in southwestern Ontario in Canada, and have been an elementary classroom teacher, literacy coach, numeracy facilitator and Kindergarten to Grade 6 Program Consultant in my school board (no, not all at the same time!)


A bit about myself:  I live in southwestern Ontario with my husband,  and daughter, as well as two dogs and a cat.  I enjoy the peace and quiet here in the country, and spend much of my time either reading or creating things for my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Most of my extended family lives within a half-hour of our home, which is something I missed when I lived near Toronto before I returned home, got married and found a job here.  

I have been creating resources for my store since 2012, and am dedicated to provide time-saving, high-quality products for teachers and students.

Margie

2 Comments:

At October 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am your newest follower :) come by and check mine out

 
At August 28, 2023 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Amena Merchant said...

Yes yes,
I really enjoyed your social studies blended bundle of grades 4/5. Now I wish to use social studies bundle for grades 5/6 which I want to purchase asap.
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home